Saturday, October 20, 2012

Feelin Fall

This weekend was the Southern Indiana Fiber Arts Fest, gloomy and overcast skies didn’t slow the crowds much.

I went looking with gifting plans so I had specific colors in mind for a

Age of Brass & Steam Kerchief

Hand dyed by Lunabud Knits

Fiber Fest and WIPS 005

We have another trip to Indy tomorrow & I’m hoping to complete the majority of it in the 2 hour drive.

 

I also picked out a some thing for me…that’s right ME!!I plan on a bit of selfish knitting and make my self a

Fiber Fest and WIPS 003

 

ZUZU’s Petal cowl/scarf 

When I went to the fiber fest today I realized I have never kept a hand knit for myself!    Time to fix that!

I love just about any pattern by Carina Spencer & I think the tonal shading in this hand-dyed from “A Good Yarn”  will look stunning…..if I have time to complete it! 

Stay warm out there!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment