Monday, July 15, 2013

Katidids Knits Etsy Shop Stocking

And it’s about time right?

  My arm is finally healed enough to really knit again & it has been receiving a work out!

Here are a few of the recent Items I’ve listed & will have more up tomorrow.

First up using yummy & super soft 100%Purewool worsted is a SMSS Small Things Kimono and hat set. 

IMG_2697

also coordinating longies in the same chocolate. 

IMG_2621

Using Little Monkey’s Stitch n Spin worsted merino, a

Darling Sweater Dress” for a 15 inch Waldorf doll. 

The pattern by Ashley Darling on HC

IMG_2607

Also listed is a skirt and sweater loosely based on Tomboy knits patterns

IMG_2717

The measurements are listed and will fit a variety of  12-16 inch dolls.

At customers requests, I’ve started listing the doll clothes as separates rather than sets.  I’ll be separating the existing sets as well and,  provide links in listings to coordinating garments…I should have most of them done this week but, don’t hesitate to give me a shout out if there is something specific you’d like.

More to come in the next few days

Have a wonderful day

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment