Monday, May 17, 2010

The Elizabeth Tunic & What’s on the needles!

OHH!  I just purchased licensing for the Elizabeth Tunic!  What is a cute and versatile garment!

Great as a summer top or dress but as the weather changes, pair it with a long sleeved top. 

I’m working on my third tunic.  The first was for Marguerita  knit in colors to match stripped longies.

Tunic 006

I knit and shipped the tunic so quickly I didn’t realize I hadn’t taken better photos. This was a progress photo I’d sent her.

I’m hoping she’ll send a photo or 2 of the set

The 3rd is to be a stock item for the Etsy shop knit in my Hand-dyed “Watercolors”.

Watercolors

Its actually completed I just need to add the buttons…and take photos this time

Just listed in the shop are small shorties,  I call them “Mud Monkey”

Pink & Brown 003

The colors remind me of Isaiah “working” in the garden, covered in grass and dirt.

On the needles now…a YYMN custom “Bean Snuggler” for Kalle.

Current Customs & Studio 014Using one of my favorite yarns, the ever popular Mosiac Moon in “Spiced Cocoa”.  I love how rich & vibrant their colors are.

I have a order in for 3-4 Mosaic Moon color ways that should ship to me soon which I will offer for customs.  OHH Fluffy mail!

Also in the works is a Babydoll set for Kate. 

For ease of laundering she requested machine washable yarns and choose bright cheerful summer colorsCurrent Customs & Studio 018 The top,  paired with bloomers should be ready to ship by weeks end.

I also plan to have more shorties stocked this week so, if there are colors you need let me know!

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment