Saturday, May 22, 2010

Custom “Bean Snuggler” Cocoon Is Ready For The Mail

One of my awesome customers sent me a few skeins of
“Spiced Cocoa” By Mosaic Moon to make a “Bean Snuggler” Cocoon & hat. Cocoons are great for snuggle time with your Baby Bean without the bulk of a blanket & make wonderful photo props.

MM Bean Snuggler & WIPs 010

Bean Sugglers can be made from wool or acrylic & will become a staple in the shop.  

I spent most of yesterday sorting the wool,  matching up colors & trims.  Over the next few days I’ll start listing the color-ways I have available for customs

I listed 3 more shorties in the shop last night Here is one pair, “Good Earth” on luscious BFL.

Snuggler & shorties 008  and have a pair of boyish/GN longies in “Gray Pearl” on the needles now.

MM Bean Snuggler & WIPs 068

and will be casting on a custom Elizabeth Tunic this afternoon

MM Bean Snuggler & WIPs 071

I hope to have it ready to ship on Tuesday!

~More updates later~

No comments:

Post a Comment