Monday, December 20, 2010

Finished Knits & Customs In The Mail

Miss Gabby will be a warmly dressed baby in these longies!

Violets for Gabby (2)Western Sky Knits, 3 Ply merino “Violets”

Super soft for those tiny noodles legs! 

Using a new pattern by Raya Budrevich of Blissful Knits, I had just enough left over to make a matching  Ruffled Hat. 

Here at Mom’s I don’t have my ribbon stash (or better camera for good photo’s) to finish it off but, Gabby’s Mama assures me she has plenty on hand.

I have 5 other items in the works.  OK, to be honest the knitting portion is done. I need to add buttons or a bit of seaming to finish them….the dirty details! 

Off to sew on buttons & hopefully the rain will STOP! At least long enough for some photos or, I’ll be knitting an ark!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment