Monday, December 27, 2010

Taking a Break for a few weeks…….

Knitting is on hold for a few weeks

Today my siblings and I had the honor of being home with my mother as she passed away. As with most things in her life, her passing was done with a quiet dignity, grace & quirky humor. 

Yesterday 26 December would have been Mom and Dad’s 63rd wedding anniversary.  We know Daddy was waiting for her with open arms & in true Cahoon fashion………………she was late.  But, Daddy wouldn’t have minded.

So, I’m going to take a few weeks…to help take care of what ever needs done here & then go home & say hello to my husband again.

Any customs I have lined up will be a tad later than planned.  I will be contacting each of you & if you choose to have your yarn returned or cancel an order I understand as growing babies can’t always wait.

Thank you for your patience, prayers & support

Katie

 

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were there with your mother. I'm sure she is happily reunited with your father. Take care of yourself as well in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete