Thursday, April 26, 2012

Greenman On the needles now

“Greenman”, a fun dapple dyed colorway by Family Pendragon has been sitting in my stash bin for nearly a year.  When I saw it I had to have it!  Purchased with no plans no plans in mind it’s been calling to me for some time now.  Looking for a small project to cast on last night, it refused to be ignored any longer.

Can you tell what it is? 

Not telling till it’s done but it will be a sweet set!

Greenman & hears ease 001

Fluffy mail received yesterday from Jenny of Little Trunks Knits one of my favorite dyers.

”Heart’s Ease” for a custom Kenna & Bloomers to be cast on later this afternoon

Greenman & hears ease 004

Stocked to the Katidids Etsy Shop a soft cowl in a wonderful olive green.

I didn’t have a model handy so I put my garden angel to work.  I don’t think she minded a bit!

Green Cowl 006

I’ve a couple of custom shrugs to photo (once I decide on buttons) and then they will be in the mail. 

The sun is flirting for a while today so I think I’m off to the garden for a bit

Have a great day

Katie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment