Saturday, April 21, 2012

Home Again And Ready For A Small Stocking

 

Boy does it feel so good to be home!  I want to thank you all again for your prayers and support for my son.  He’s doing better but it looks like he will be having surgery the first of next week to set and plate his collar bone.  It’s wanting to go its own way and not heal properly so….as long as they have the Neuro Dr’s approval they will work on that Monday or Tuesday.   So, keep those prayers coming!

This outfit I’d pretty much had completed before I left, the legs on the bloomers needed finished which were done Thursday morning.

I used Noro Kureyon which, always makes me think of the famous comment by Forrest Gump “Life is like a box of chocolates…..” Noro is like that, you see the colors in the skein but, you never know what your going to get till it’s done.  Teal, greens, browns, copper & bits of yellow       

Cali Cargo size 6-12 mo pattern by DaKine Knits           

        SMSS Bloomers By Carina Spenser

Hip 18 Rise 15 Inseam 2

New Knits & Fluff 001

S/M shorties in a colorway I'm calling “BLURPLE.  I had little fingers helping me sort colors this fall and now the dyer wrapper is gone. If you recognize the dye work,  please let me know!

Small/Medium shorties knit with a soft BFL, hip 18 Rise 15 inseam 2

New Knits & Fluff 010

Both will be stocked to the Katidids Etsy shop by this afternoon. 

Lots of things in the works & packages of fluffy mail were waiting my arrival home with more arriving yesterday. I’ll have photos up tomorrow and a custom slot.

Current Customs are on schedule other than waiting for yarn to complete them.

There will be a few other items added to the shop this next week.  If there are sizes and colors you’re looking for be sure and give me a shout out.

Stay safe out there!

Katie

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment