Thursday, June 24, 2010

A few More Customs in the MAIL!

 

Pam’s Skirty is in the mail.  

A nice colorway that will be great to use through winter. It was a fun custom dye that I’ll try to repeat for sure.

Skirty & scrappy hat 078

Simple Gray shorties for Sara.  Solid shorties are a good staple item for babies wardrobe.  Gender neutral colors such as this gray could be used for future children…. boys or girls.Skirty & scrappy hat 076

And a scrappy hat for Cindy to coordinate with the scrappy longies she purchased last month.  It was a hoot trying to match up the same color repeat.  Not all the colors were used but, enough to tie them together, 

Skirty & scrappy hat 084

Playing in the dye pot last week, I think this will be a all season color way.  Soon as my needles are free I think these will be longies!  Who am I kidding, my “want to do” list is already a mile long but, this skein is available for customs! 

Skirty & scrappy hat 043

On the needles now are customs for Pam again.  Capri’s this time.  The colors are really popping in these!

Skirty & scrappy hat 087

I’ve just recently found a wonderful color artist  Moonlight & Laughter on Etsy.  yummy color ways!

  Daisy Chain

Tulips

This soft hand dyed light bulky weight yarn is called "Algonquin", hand painted in shades of chocolate brown, sand, caramel and green.

Hand Painted Aran Weight Wool Yarn-475 Yds/250 grams

Both I have in my stash available for customs!

No comments:

Post a Comment