Thursday, June 10, 2010

So many Colors & only 24 Hours in a Day!

 

I’ve been having so much fun playing with COLOR!!

Quite a few of the customs are completed and in the mail.

A sweet Pink & Chocolate Tunic and shorties.

I lucked out and found adorable little pink flower buttons to coordinate

Kalle & rainbow 033

Pink soakers for under summer dresses

Kalle Soakers 004

Pastel Rainbow Shorties. 

The yarn is a licorice twist purchased from fellow Etisian Inspired Mama MakesKalle & rainbow 024 It’s so nice and soft, great clear colors and consistent repeats. I went back and purchased a second skein to have on hand.

Her shop is currently closed & will be for a or a few more weeks as she is celebrating the birth of her new little one.

I’ve been knitting steadily on custom orders and need to slide a few in for the shop stocking!

One of the items I added is this pair of shorties as my entry to the Etsy Cloth Diaper Teams

Kalle & rainbow 021

June theme stocking of “High Seas”.  Deep ocean Teal with sea coral and little urchins.

I’ve been playing in the dye pot for a few custom orders and will have progress pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment