Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Listing soon, “Tulip Tips” Sun Dress

Raya always comes up with some of the most fun patterns!

The Tulip Tips pattern I’ve had for a while and it’s just now come up on my “to-do” list & I’m wishing I’d gotten to it sooner!

What a fun dress!

12-18 mo sizing Knit with Blissful Knits “Bono” on MMR

Tulip Tips Set & Bryony 008

Halter style with

detailed stitching on the bodice

Tulip Tips Set & Bryony 013

Back ribbing to grow with your little one!

Adjustable single button closure

Tulip Tips Set & Bryony 011

I chose the stand alone soaker option to lengthen the use of the dress.

This would also be adorable used in the fall over a top

Tulip Tips Set & Bryony 012

On the needles now are SMSS Bloomers & A Butterfly Dress

Got your wool on?

No comments:

Post a Comment