Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stocking and Fluffy Mail!

SMSS Bloomers ready for ribbons or legs!  Soon I’ll be offering  separate legs for bloomers in the Etsy Shop but for now with the summer heat, I’ll be stocking bloomers

Large Bloomers Hip 22, Rise 19.5

SMSS Bloomers 028

Small Bloomers Hip 17 Rise 15

SMSS Bloomers 033

I do have set aside enough of each for coordinating legs.

And the fluffy mail!

“Sophia’s Room”  By Woolen Mill St Yarns

SMSS Bloomers 004

“Ash Tree” by Blissful Knits 8 oz on MMR

New Stash & AIW Butterfly 001

On the needles now

A quick custom update. 

One of 2 Butterfly Dresses (pattern by Little Trunks Knits)

Using Alice in Wonderland By Micsknitz

New Stash & AIW Butterfly 020

I got 3 inches into the skirt last night before my eyes were crossing and I went to bed!

Please excuse the bad  early morning 2nd cup of coffee photo!

Off to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment