Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scrap’s & Cap’s

 

Scrappy hat fresh off the needles. 

This time I used the “Jackson’s Hat” From Evie Wonder Pants on Hyena cart.  The pattern offers many different brims and hat finishing styles of which I chose the Stock Cap.  I have bags of scraps that need to be used & thought this was a perfect project.  This hat will fit youth to adult.

SCrappy Hat 004

SCrappy Hat 005

 

Brim measures 14 at rest but easily stretches to 22 inches (my big o’l noggin) with the tassel resting on my shoulder

Should be listed to the Katidids Etsy Shop this afternoon

 

 

SCrappy Hat 014SCrappy Hat 022

Also Just completed is a Preemie cap using a new pattern from Dakine Knits

“Be Gentle”

The pattern offers numerous brim options and is multi sized for preemie growth.

 

On the needles now are custom longies for Sara using Mosaic Moons “Charlie”

It’s a rainy dreary day out and the bright colors sure help chase the blah”s away

Charlie Longies 001

The handspun sweater is drying and I’ll have photo’s up tomorrow

Have a great day!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment