Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shorties Stocking and a Custom

Stocked to the Katidids Etsy Shop large shorties sing Mosaic Moons “Seadragon”

Looking back through my notes I think this was one of the first “Mosaic Moon” skeins I’d purchased.  It had been buried in the wool bin till the other day…

Cabled slouch hat 010 Knit on Targee a nice sturdy & long wearing wool.  They are lanolized and ready to ship.

 

A YYMN custom

Star Crossed Slouchy Beret by Natalie Larson

knit using squishy & warm Manos del Uruguay Maxima

Cabled slouch hat 022

Photo showing hat drying on a full sized dinner plate

Cabled slouch hat 026

The hat was knit to coordinate with her “Bella Mitts” knit earlier this month.

 

On the needles now is a YYMN “Butterfly Cowl” I should have completed this afternoon & a pair of shorties that are waiting for the ends to be woven in. I hope to have them stocked Monday.

Hope your having a great weekend!

Stay warm out there

Katie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment