Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Molly Dress Ready To Stock

I’ve had so much fun making these!  It takes care of my knitting and sewing urges

A mix of knit and fun fabrics

“Falling Leaves” Size 3-6 months

Chest 16-17

Length shoulder hem 12 1/2 inches

The bodice is knit of 100% superwash wool for easy care.

Falling Leaves 3-6 mo 001

The 100% cotton skirt of “Falling Leaves” have a wonderful fall-ish flavor with shades of greens. rust, orange & gold

The bodice is accented with a simple fabric flower and button by Corina of “Ayarina’s Button shop.

Falling Leaves 3-6 mo 006

For the skirt I chose a french seam to avoid possible irritation to a babe

Falling Leaves 3-6 mo 005

I also used a deep hem to help the skirt hang nicely & avoid that curl some hems tend to do.

This dress is available for $20.00.

I’ve enough to make 1-2 more in larger sizes.

I popped in to the fabric store and found these fun prints

Fall Fabrics 001

so you will be seeing more of these sweet little dresses.

If you’d like to order one you can leave a message here or at the Katidids Knits Etsy Shop

Thanks for stopping in!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment