Monday, July 12, 2010

Good Earth II Shorties & Pam’s Custom Knit ready for the mail

Custom knits for Sara ready for the mail.  BFL super soaker shorties. 

These will be wonderful for night time usegood earth II shorties

Pam’s Capri’s are also ready, knit with Araucania Nature Wool .  

I love how the colors knit up with these

Pam 038

And a pair of large scrappy stripes for the shop.

The colors reminded me of inlayed wood.

  Deep mahogany, fresh cut pinebrown 007 It was a productive weekend. My customs are nearly all caught up (aside from winter longies on hold yet) so, for shop stocking I’ve cast on for a pair of Bayside Britches with some Mosaic Moon! I’ve also a pair of longies waiting for cuffs for the Etsy Cloth Diaper Team Theme of “Rock Star”

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment