Friday, July 23, 2010

I’m Just a little behind

After battling and try to ignore a week long stomach pain I caved & drove to the emergency room Thursday ….which resulted in the removal of my Gall bladder (it even sounds nasty).  How ever, as much as I hate taking medications I have come to realize staidol & dalaudid (and now percocet) are my friends. 

Good friends that get you thru the rough time.  I know I probably miss-spelled them but you know…. I don’t think i really care.  Of course that could be the percocet  talkin. 

So for the next few days, customs are on hold…unless you don’t mind the chance of a leg hole in the back or a short row on a sleeve….possibly a combo of both!

I just need one more day & then I’ll be back

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing! I hope you feel better again soon *hugs*

    ReplyDelete