Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bayside Baby & Wip Custom Knits

 

I can never leave a pattern alone and with Jennifer of Little Trunks permission, I made a few mods to her Bayside Britches pattern.  A full bib with button straps  and, I LOVE how it turned out!  I like the wider bib for warmth and coverage for a baby. 

These will be stocked with Little Trunks Knits on Hyena Cart on October 29th!Owlie Bayside Mod 009

The wool is a OOAK colorway from Laurel Love Boutique on Etsy. Next to the skin soft peruvian wool, accented with Tessa Ann Buttons

Owlie Bayside Mod 003

Next on the needles are Smudge Pot Blue by Stash Up Yarns. 

I’m really liking how these are turning out.

Smudgepot working 001

Also on the needles are Mosaic Moon Snow Blossom….pic’s up soon!

Hope everyone is enjoying the seasonal change!

1 comment:

  1. Never thought of using some Belgian handdyed wool? :p
    It can be interesting, not?

    I still love all those beautiful creations that you make!
    I so wish Belgium was ready for real wool and handwork...

    ReplyDelete