Friday, October 29, 2010

Fluffy Mail & Christmas Knitting!

I have fluffy mail!  I love, Love, LOVE Fluffy Mail!

Today’s Delivery is another shipment from Moonlight & Laughter.

I’d asked for a boy, a girl and a GN colorway…

L@@K what she sent!

  IMG_1081 IMG_1083

LOVE IT!

IMG_1087

Can’t wait to dive into this wonderful squishiness!

OK, I should be packing as we leave tomorrow…have I even pulled out a suit case?  NO!  I keep starting new projects.  Yesterday using Little Trunk’s Knits colorway “T’was the Night before Christmas” I started a Christmas outfit. 

I know,  using colors with that name, what else would I make right?

I used her free Summertime Bubble Top pattern I modified it as a tunic!  I’m now working on matching longies. 

I really appreciate the shorter repeats & lack of pooling

Fluffy Mail & NBC 007 

But finishing them will have to wait!

Fluffy Mail & NBC 006

Don’t forget, Little Trunks Knits has a stocking today!  Come see the squishy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment