Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bits of Test Knitting

In between customs I’m enjoying a bit of test knitting & have found 2 new cute patterns

Soon to be released from Claire Gentry the “Lucy Top/Dress” (shown in 2-6 month sizing)

A seamless one piece garment that can be worn as a dress & as the seasons change and your little one grows a top or tunic. 

I know you will be seeing a selection of these in the Katidids Etsy Shop 

My understanding is this pattern in time, will be available in sizes up to teen

Lucy Top-dress 002

The second test knit is Little Star Sweater by Emily Barbee.  I’m making the 6-12 month long sleeved version.  The pattern is written for short and long sleeved versions & has versions for sweater/tunic or dress lengths. 

Little Star Sweater 001

All I have left to complete is the cuffs & bottom trim and adding the buttons.  I hope to have it done this evening

Also on the needles are a pair of  toddler sized wide legged beach comber short’s

Beachcombers 001

They need a few more inches of length and a pocket added to complete.

Hopefully both will be completed this evening but I think the allure of the sunshine and pool are pretty strong

Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.

And remember to thank a Veteran for their service!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment