Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kokomo, Racer Back Top, ready to ship and stock!

Is there a 12 step program for test knitting?  I sure hope not, because I really enjoy it.

As I mentioned in one of my last posts, I was honored to test knit the new “Kokomo” beach inspired pattern from Melissa of DaKine Knits which is part of her new “Sweetheart series”

 

A fun racer back top with a sweetheart neckline edged in a simple lace hem.

Knit with Zen String “Living Light” …Zen string you know that one has been in the stash for a while!Hearts Ease & Kokomo 001

This one is a custom knit using Family Pendragons “Enchantment” & it will have loose legged board shorts to coordinate.

Cub & Kokomo 001

And a 3-6 mo (waiting for it’s coordinating soaker) using fellow Etsian "Ewe and Me Yarns “Dandelion Daddy”

Cub & Kokomo 009

And a sweet pink soaker already in the mail

Pink Soaker 002

On the needles now is a pair of wide legged board shorts and a teal soaker.  Hoping to have the soaker ready to wash and block tomorrow which means….I need a latte`.

Have a great evening

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment