Sunday, June 24, 2012

Waldorf Doll Clothes & on the needles now

 

I had a wonderful afternoon with little people yesterday which meant I couldn’t focus on any detailed knitting.  Since play was the order of the day, what would be better than working on play clothes…for Waldorf Dolls!

Buttons & Knits 004

Earlier I’d started a custom “My Keiki Overalls” using Malabrigo. 

Shortalls 002

And, Its Button Bonanza time!  Yesterday I received my order of solid buttons. 

I got tired of running out so I ordered 10 of each color from Ayarina’s Button Shop.

Buttons & Knits 001

I’ll open the packages tomorrow when I have a container ready for them

Not much else this weekend, I’ve been in the garden trying to win the weed war……weeds 1 Katie 0

Have a great evening

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment