Monday, June 4, 2012

A couple of “nearly’s”

Nearly done that is.

A couple of Mama Updates

An Arabella Top and bloomers…Top needs trim on the straps, I cord ties and embellishing.

I took a break from working on the top and started the bloomers.  I’m about 2 inches from the gusset.  The plan is to have them done by Wednesday…..that’s the plan anyway.

WIPS 001

Another custom  nearly done….Dakine longies modified into convertible longies. This pair is waiting for a trip to the store for buttons (tomorrow)…and the ends to be woven in.

WIPS 002

Again the plan is to have them ready Wednesday mailing.

There have been many many e mails back and forth with plans for other customs that should be finalized in the next day or 2.  When I know every thing is set I’ll update the customs list in the order those garments were finalized. 

The Katidids Etsy shop is getting pretty sparse but I do have a few items waiting to be listed.  The next sunny day will be one for photos.

Until then, I’ll be knitting!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment