Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fluffy Mail = Stash Enhancement!

There’s nothing better than diving in another’s stash.  A winning situation for us both, my stash is enhanced and she has one less box to move.  What I really appreciate is these colors are mostly boyish or GN as I currently have loads of girly

First out of the box

Wise on BFL by Wildflower Whimsy

I’m pretty sure it wants to be small longies and a hat

 Wise Wildflower Whimsy

Next up Hero by Selah on Honey Organic

I think Hero wants to be a romper, there is enough for one anyway.

Hero Selah

And some African Safari from Tykie Knits on Corriedale

Just over 11 yummy & squishy oz.

Beachcombers & Leggings 015

& 3 skeins of Cascade 220 quatro. 

I love the 2 shades of blues and greens blended..such fun& flexible colors to work with

Cascade quatrox3 (2)

And, in another package from Raya of Blissful Knits,

 'Candyland' - Adore DK  It was one of those colorways that just reached out and grabbed you. 

I’ve no idea what’s in store for these, possibly a sweater…

arden & stash 007

They are all up for for customs.

Off  to play in the wool

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment