Monday, December 17, 2012

A Few Finished Knits

Just a quick post to update a few finished knits

Trying to ship in plenty of  time for Christmas there are quite a few I neglected to take photos of but here are a few things I’ve recently completed

A replacement shorts and sweater set for a 14-16 inch doll

I had donated 3-4 sets to an adoption fundraiser and missed removing the original set from the Etsy shop. I only realized my mistake when I was wrapping to ship….this is the replacement set for an understanding Mama.

IMG_1625

Ahoy Princess Beret Pattern by Elena Nodel & knit using Blissful Knits Adore superwash.

An interesting pattern, one that had me learning a few new stitches.  It was finished with a coordinating flower on the sideIMG_1594

Just listed, a 12-16 skirt.

I’ve just enough left of the main color for a coordinating shrug if needed. 

IMG_1619

And a few sewn cotton skirts listed to the shop.

These will fit 14-18 inch dolls

IMG_1612

& SOCK MONKEYS!!

IMG_1574

And for Sara, the winner of the skirt give away…they  are ready to ship this afternoon

Here is one of her choices

IMG_1610

There were 5-6 other shipments that went out I realized to late without photos…which really bugs me!  I’m hoping the Mama’s will send pics

One set of mitts to finish for Christmas shipping today.

Not to bad with a fractured arm, torn rotator cuff and bicep if I do say so myself!

Off to knit!

Stay warm out there

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment