Saturday, December 1, 2012

On the Needles With Katidids Knits

On the dry rack blocking …

Fingerless Mitts using Tosh Vintage in the color  “Seawash”

I really enjoy knitting with Tosh, it seems to just glide right off the needles and the repeats have worked well for the chosen projects.  There is a Hooded scarf blocking which I’ll photo tomorrow

IMG_1398

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We had a houseful of people and food, lots of play and laughter. 

With all the commotion I didn’t work on custom knits but, I did play with some color and make a few waldorf doll sweaters to coordinate with fabric skirts

IMG_1386

Aside from the pink & red, I’ve purple, teal, and 2-3 more in the pile.

I need to find a few minutes to finish the skirts and they will be listed.

IMG_1387

to the Katidids Etsy Shop soon either as sets or, to purchase individually

On the needles now

A sweater using “Fluer”  on Adore superwash from Blissful Knits

IMG_1349

And a Shrug with another yummy Blissful Knits stunner

“Starry Night”

IMG_1353

I should have WIP photos up soon for Mama’s

Have a wonderful weekend!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment