Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waldorf Doll Clothes Stocking

Tomorrow I’ll be stocking this set once I have better photos. 

It’s blocking now and I’m hoping for some more great lighting tomorrow

Using one of my favorite colors from Mosaic Moon  “Lorelei”  A Butterfly Shrug using the pattern from Tomboy Knits

IMG_1695

The matching skirt is knit of Cascade 220 with a coordinating tie and pockets for tiny treasures

IMG_1703

This set will fit a 14-18 inch doll

Listed today….

Unfortunately I don’t remember the color but it is also knit using the Mini Me Three Tiered Skirt

IMG_1685

This skirt will fit a 12-16 inch doll

This cold snowy day had me wishing for some sunshine…

which is unattainable right now.  But bright pretty wool is not thank goodness!

This skirt was listed this afternoon

IMG_1676

Not quite as full as the others but it will fit a 12-16 inch doll

Tomorrow, a coordinating shrug will be added.

Custom Mitts are up next 3-4 pair!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas full of Joy and the Spirit!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment