Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pfeiffer Falls Hooded Scarf Is in the Mail!

And it turned out beautiful if I do say so myself.

Using Tosh vintage in “Sea wash”  The pattern can be found on Ravelry Pfeiffer Falls Hood

IMG_1407There are a few things I will do different on the next, such as the hood decreases.  Some go up the back and then just stop which leaves a bit of a squared effect…

A quick rain shower cut short our time for many photos but we did get a few.  IMG_1412

There was enough left over for a pair of “Palm Readers” from Vampire Knits

IMG_1413

Photos today of a shrug and coordinating mitts….as long as the sunshine holds up.

On the needles now is a Ahoy Princess Beret by Elena Nodel

I’d started it in one shade and changed to this red

IMG_1488

Hello, My name is Katie & I am a stitch marker junkie

IMG_1489

One can never have to many stitch markers.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment