Saturday, January 26, 2013

A treat for me

Another  “Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief”

Only this one is for me!

We were at the RV show and I needed something I could work on that didn’t take a lot of focus.  This turned out to be the perfect project & I love the results.

I used Plymouth Yarn “Happy Feet”.

The colors greens, wine and berry with a touch of honey will blend are perfect with my wardrobe.

IMG_1993

 

A little something that I an toss on for added warmth and to dress up my jeans.

 

Wip’s are coming along.  I’ve a sweater waiting for a hood & I know it will involve a serious game of yardage chicken..reading mitts

one to match the hood and another in shades of greys.

I should have updates and finished photos Monday

Have a wonderful weekend

Katie

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment