Saturday, January 19, 2013

Age Of Steam and Brass Revisited

Off the needles and in the mail.

I love the simplicity of this pattern which can be worn as a shawl or, draped in front as a scarf.

  It’s a relatively quick knit and allows colors like this “Nova” from Blissful Knits

IMG_1918

become paint on a canvas

IMG_1919

Right now it’s somewhere between Indiana and Modesto, California on the way to my niece Kelly.

I hope she finds as much joy in using it as I did in the knitting.

 

*******************

I’m still working on the second Pfeiffer Falls Hood. 

Knitting this many cable repeats has been surprisingly peaceful

IMG_1932

As of this morning it measures 45 inches long which, is just a hair over half way….unless the mama decides she would like it longer.

What are you working on today?

No comments:

Post a Comment