Friday, September 10, 2010

Are You Ready for Fall? Longies Stocking & Custom Progress

Fall longies stocking is starting.  I listed these this morning…

Large Girls longies, I dyed this will all the hot colors for little girls this year.  Designed to coordinate with numerous tops from the GAP & Old NavynEW fo'S 005

Small Longies in Blueberry Cascade. 

Soft for a new babe and wonderful gender neutral colornEW fo'S 012 Both are listed in the Etsy Katidids shop!

On the needles now are custom longies for Sara. 

She selected a in stock color by Mosaic Moon,

Woodland Tale. 

Woodland Tale WIP 005

She chose a deep rich red for the trim. 

I’m grafting for the legs now and plan to have them lanolized and ready to ship Monday…gotta keep those little legs warm!

I have updated the customs list and I think I have everyone but, I’m still scouring all the e mails and Etsy Convo’s that came through while I was out of town.

If your not on the list or you should be, let me know!

I’ll be stocking winter hats & a few sweaters soon so let me know if there is a size or color you need!

Enjoy the sunshine while you can!

.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment