Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Northern Lights longies and back in the knitting groove!

It’s feels like forever since I’ve updated here! 
I took a week trip to Calif to visit my Mom & sisters, which was wonderful!  I also flew down to San Diego to see my son then back to Sacramento before flying home.  Needless to say there was plenty of time for plane knitting but, I’m not a morning person and those 5 am check-in’s kicked my butt!

I do have 5-6 items in the works, tunics, overalls, and test knitting for other designers. A few things are actually done…..

Northern Lights Longies using 100% wool from Mountain Colors

Northern Lights Longies 003 Listed to the Etsy Shop last night

And 2 other customs that were mailed out.

No photos as I just replaced my cameras memory card…which I left in San Diego!  So,the

one other photo I have now is another pair of longies

OTN 001 A hand dyed of mine on a nice springy soft wool.  Ready to start the legs on these.

I’ll get more picks of other projects on the needles and the customs list updated tonight.

Hope everyone is adjusting well to the new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment