Saturday, September 11, 2010

World Tree Longies on the Needles

I love this colorway.  Mosaic Moon colors are so rich and vibrant I think at times its difficult to appreciate individual colorway’s until you can look at them individually. I had a chance to purchase this one and snapped it up!    “World Tree” is one I’d not noticed before. Real Tree & Earflap 020 Teal, turquoise, 2 shades of brown greens & a touch of black, ultimate earth colors.  

This will rock for a little man but, great gender neutral color as well.

On Cestari superfine these longies will be super sturdy for an active toddler and warm for this winter.

If everything goes as planned I should have them completed for Tuesday stocking in the Etsy Shop

I thinks a Kenna Button Top and longies are up next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment