Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Toppers & Bottoms on the needles

On the needles now

Sheepy Pants in yummy BFL in the colorway “Autumn”  I’m not real excited how the colors on upper body pooled but I think the legs will work out great.  I’ve worked this 3 times and am not doing it again! 

It WANTS to pool!

Autumn 001 I’m also working on a girly Tickle Hat, waiting for Mom’s approval and then I’ll work the ear flaps.  Hope to have in the mail to her tomorrow. 

Scrappy tickle & Choices 001

 

Bonnet & Pie 008 Bonnet & Pie 007

I love a baby in a traditional bonnet so when I found the “Simple Bonnet” pattern by Annie Soutter on Ravelry. I knew I had to knit some up.  

The timeless basic bonnet with a few updates. I know you’ll be seeing more of these in the shop!

The Kenna top and longies in the Mosaic Moon “Pumpkin Pie” knitting portion is completed.

Photos are of the garments unblocked

Bonnet & Pie 013

It’s waiting for buttons and an appliqué for the top….a pumpkin of course!

I’ve a few other things working  for the shop & a few completed waiting photos. 

So many ideas & colors, so little time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment