Thursday, February 10, 2011

Belle Romper & Pay ATTENTION When Blocking

Can you say the worst blocking job in history?  I was so worried about blocking the button placket correctly I forgot all about the front!  This is the sad result the next morning. Lessons learned right?

My first Bell Romper.  A great pattern by Cristi Hall.

It was a fun knit and I can’t wait to see photo’s on the recipient.

Correctly blocked of course!

Belle 1

A slimmed down version of the Fiona Romper a pattern by

Elizabeth Daugherity of Sweet Monkey Baby

Fresh Knits 024

I should have listed tomorrow in the Etsy Shop

Earth Day Shorties on cestari….

Earth shorties 002

And a “Woodsman” Reid Romper  on “Purewool”

The summer version, with short sleeves and legs.Woodsman Romper 006

Look at these buttons I found from buttonsbyrobin on Etsy!

  I think they fit it just perfectly!

Woodsman Romper 004

Spring must be on the way, it warmed up to 35 degrees today…stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment