Friday, February 4, 2011

More Spring Knits Added To the Katidids Etsy Shop!

Sweet 3-6mo Summer top and coordinating soaker.  Knit of Cascade 220 & 100% Purewool for the contrast colors.  Knit using the Molly Bubble Romper (SweetMonkeyBaby) bodice.Pink& Green set 010

Soft Pink Medium Soakers using the Super Trim Soaker Pattern From Little Trunks Knits . Great to use with all those summer tops and sundresses!Med Pink Soaker (1)

Lastly Large Creamsicle shorties using Lambs Pride Wool.  A gender neutral mix of oranges. Makes me think of licking ice cream off of stick fingers and the sound of the ice cream truck!Orange Creamsicle Shorties (1)

In progress is a custom Belle Romper

I need to finish weaving in the ends and attaching the buttons.   Belle & Dress 009 This was a fun pattern I’ll be making more of.

Although, I’m pretty sure the next will be the shorts version for summer.

I’m trying to finish up all everything I have in the works so I can concentrate on summer outfits but, with the snow & freezing winds it seems a bit odd!

I need to update the customs list but I do have 2 openings for February.

No comments:

Post a Comment