Saturday, April 16, 2011

Customs In The Mail!

Sweet Faith Capri’s YYMN custom knit using

“Faith” by Creatively Ewe on Licorice Twist.  Until this point I’d not used any of her colorways but the way this one knit up is just stunning!

IMG_3416

And the “Ballerina Girl” Set accented with Tessa Ann Buttons

. This is a new color way from “Little Trunks Knits”  knit on Gaia worsted  Such sweet soft colors I know will be very popular!

IMG_3426

Elizabeth Tunic & Sheepy Tim Knit Bloomies

I’ve been playing in the dye pots again!

I’ve quite a few girlish colors but running short on boyish so I skeined up some BFL and started mixing colors…Royal to light blue, Chocolate to cream with touches of teal

IMG_3415

I see cargo shorties in the near future for this one! What size do you need? Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment