Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In the mail, On the List & On the dry Rack!

High Meadow remix shorties in the mail today to Sara!highmeadow remix 003

Added to the list is Medium shorties for Kim, These will be striped at Mama’s request.  I’m hoping to have them in the shop ready by Wednesday.Stock yarn 004 

Just off the needles Chocolate Bloomies To pair with the Chocolate Baby doll topChocolate Set 004

They are on the drying rack and will hopefully be in the mail to day to Maddies Mom!

Progress photos for the Rainbow Skirtie’s should be up tomorrow.

If I have a chance I’ll take progress photos of the tester Sleep gown. Its coming along slowly as I’m knitting a few rows here & there between customs but, I’m very pleased with the look.  I think it will become a favorite item for new Mama’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment