Thursday, April 15, 2010

What’s on the Needles!

Today I’ll be casting on custom skirties for twins! 

Black Rainbow Skirties.

The Mama sent me this photo

Rainbow skirty

And asked if I could match it in wool..It’s taken a week or so to gather the correct colors but I have them now and will start this afternoon!

On the needles now…..

  Scrappy longies for a little man

Shorties & scrappies 012

Bits of boy color scraps that will coordinate with anything!  I have about 3 inches left to complete the legs

Small Bright Shorties that will have ruffled cuffsGreen & brights 007

And My contribution to this months Etsy Cloth Diaper Teams Earth Day Theme….

Large Earth Day Shorties on Cestari

  Completed and listed in Etsy

Shorties & scrappies 004

  Also another large Green Stripes shorties

Green & brights 016

To be listed shortly

I’ll be posting new color-

ways this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment