Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome to Katidids Knits!

 

Here I hope to keep my customers updated on custom orders, progress in the knitting and shipping dates.  Oh, & sneak peeks of work on the needles!

  In the Mail today are Large Shorties for Sami Using the colorway Sailors Dread

on BFL by Doodlebirds Creations Sailors Dread 009

A Rainbow Dress using Luna Cascade with the colorway Solar Flair

I couldn’t decided if I preferred the pink or orange ribbon so I sent Mama both!

Photo shows dress unblocked and appears day glow pink!

Hayden & garden 025

Breezie will soon receive her

“Tossed Flowers” Longies 

Tweed & Tan Longies 003 The twin’s custom “Grass Is Greener” Set was also shipped today

Grass is greenerset 019

This afternoon I’ll be taking photos of working customs & should have them posted tomorrow

2 comments: