Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On The Needles Now

A custom Elizabeth Tunic for Karli using a custom color way of her design.  I think it’s turning out beautiful! The wool was dyed by fellow Etsian,  Christina Marie Potter of Woolen Mill Street Yarns.

011

This tunic will coordinate with SMSS Bloomers & Legs knit a few months ago

July 042

Also on the needles are longies.  Also a custom using a un-named color way by Jenny of Little Trunks Knits

Reds &  every shade of teal you can imagine

Unnamed colors 001

Kind of a Dr Suess feel that has me searching for my copy of “Cat in the Hat”!

  I hope she keeps in in her available colors

 

For the time being, customs are closed.  I’ve quite a few on the needles & the list is pretty long.  My poor Katidids Etsy Shop is looking pretty sad and needs fresh stock badly.

Once I’m caught up I’ll open it back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment