Friday, August 26, 2011

Stash is FINALLY Done….almost

I spend a good bit of time taking photos of the stash yesterday.  OK, not so much time taking the photos as gathering it up!

Such as these that were in with the scraps..I’ve no idea why…

and not to sure I want to know how they got there!Stash and FO 004Stash and FO 005This yummy color way came in yesterdays mail.

I need to get a better pic as its actually shades of blues and greens…I think it wants to be longies..with green trim….and a pocket..**Sigh** soon….ishStash and FO 003 Digging it out of bins and boxes stacked in my living room.  I’m about 1/2 done YEAH! At least there is enough up to say it’s up!  I have the peace fleece and purewool to get to yet so…maybe by the weekend!

I have a playmate for the day Stash and FO 010

so I hurried out this morning to get a few quick photos of WIP’s and finished items.

The morning light was not the kindest!

Shorties for Jenny on the needles.   If my playmate cooperates they should be done today

Stash and FO 001

The mystery colorway from Jen of Little Trunks Knits

I call it Seuss-ish

AHH The lighting is cruel!

Stash and FO 011

And the drop stitch scarf.

I needed a bit of instant gratification the other morning and this was the perfect project for that!

Stash and FO 013

 

Playing in the dye pots the other day

Yellow, blues, greens and brown on BFL

Stash and FO 012

The Elizabeth tunic is nearly done, about another inch before the contrast hem. I’m waiting for buttons so it may go on the back burner for a few days.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment