Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Born In A Barn Hand Spun Convertible Longies

We had a family reunion in Greencastle PA this past weekend so there was lots of driving!  12 hours from Louisville to PA in a motorhome.  I had taken a large bag of knitting projects with high expectations of completing 2-3….Not!  Well, I had good intentions and did make significant progress on a few items.

Mailed before we left were the SMSS Convertible Bloomers using handspun from “Born in a Barn”.  I think they turned out beautiful and hope the Mama thinks so too! The buttons were custom from Tessa Ann.Handspun SMSS Bloomers 056

I played in the dye pots the other day, I think this hank will be longies for the Etsy Shop pretty soon.

Handspun SMSS Bloomers 029

And a earlier photo of the custom All-in-Onsie.  I did work on it while we traveled and have started the soaker portion.  I plan to finish it tonight or tomorrow

Bella Rose 001

I plan to take updated pics today.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment