Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More Customs in the mail

It was a pretty busy weekend, productive here anyway.  Yesterday and today I spent a bit of time at the postal center mailing customs out…I think I need to take those ladies in some cookies so they don’t groan when they see me coming!

Mama updates of a few things that were shipped

The Cali Cargo. Along with it is a small headband and flower. It was a fun knit and the colors are stunning Accent buttons by Corina of Ayarina’s Buttons

Completed customs 005

Eyelet Cardi with a “Tree of Life” Tessa Ann Button

Completed customs 008

A scrappy SMSS Fae Folk Hat in Bella Rose from the skein that keeps on giving.

I just pulled the trim colors and started in.  I think there is about 5 yds of the Bella Rose left!

 

Completed customs 010

A wispy blanket for a photo prop, can’t wait to see sweet babies wrapped in this one

green wrap 002

A simple chocolate shrug.  I love these for changing weather.  Just enough on the shoulders to extend the use of summer clothes

Kalle Shrug 002

Custom longies using wool dyed by Jenny of Little Trunks Knits

Sunset 003

All in the mail…. soon to be seen on a baby near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment