Saturday, September 3, 2011

On & Off The Needles!

It’s been a crazy busy week! Looks like there’s some catching up to do here.

I’ve quite a few customs in the final stages of knitting or blocking but here are a few…

Here are a few updates for Mama’s

Legs #6 of 8 for Karli.  Custom color buttons By Tessa Ann

Colorway “Stetson” By Christina Marie Potter of Etsy

New Stash & Legs 007

#7 “Alice in the garden” Another great colorway by Christina Marie Potter & more custom buttons by Tessa Ann

New Stash & Legs 008 

The last set #8 should be on the needles by Monday

 

A Cali Cargo

Pattern by DaKine Knits.

Using MMR dyed by Green Strings in the colorway “Fresh”

This was my first time knitting this pattern and it was great!  Very well written, clear directions & easy to follow.  So many look at this as a summer dress but I think it would be great to use through the fall and winter as a tunic or paired with a long sleeved tee and tights.

I actually just finished it, but its blocking.  I hope to have better pics tomorrow once the pockets and buttons are sew on.

Fresh Cali 002

Next on the list is longies using a unnamed colorway by Jenny of Little Trunks Knits.

I love the colors in this so, I’m hoping she can replicate it or come pretty close.

We will have a H/C stocking the 22nd of Sept & the plan is to have these ready to list.  I’ve yet to decide on the sizing but, I think it will need pockets for sure!

 

New Stash & Legs 003

Casting on this evening more longies.  This time a custom colorway for Sarah.

She emailed saying “fall-ish” but then made comment  What I really want is longies with ….and gave me a list of colors.  I in turn emailed Jenny & said I have a customer looking for…..she (Jenny) played in her dye pots and sent this!
BEAUTIFUL!  I can’t wait to get started!

New Stash & Legs 004

Also blocking and waiting for buttons is a chocolate shrug for Kalle.  It will be ready for Tuesday”s mail

No comments:

Post a Comment