Friday, December 30, 2011

A Bit Of Marathon Knitting Before The Years End

 

The “Plan” is to have my needles clear before years end & I think I may make it!

In the past few days….

Another Dakine Knits “Aloha Skirty” with striped leggings.  A YYMN

custom now blocked and ready to ship.

Using Lollytree Yarn in the colorway “June Bug”.  This is the “A” line skirty with the butterfly stitch hem, stripped legs in coordinating pink and blue.

Aloha Skirts & Leggings 002

Yet another “Aloha Skirty” with a chocolate soaker.  For this one I used gaia in the colorway “Emily” from Jenny of “Little Trunks Knits

Aloha Skirts & Leggings 014

and longies finished last night, blocked and ready to list

Micsknitz Aran BFL in the colorway “Talia”…..so soft and squishy! 

Aloha Skirts & Leggings 011

 

Which leaves me with 3 projects still on the needles…

The Tallulah Dress. This was my car knitting, this poor dress has been on the needles since mid September.  We have numerous train rails in the county and I’m always getting caught for 10-15 minutes at one or another…..no matter which way I go when I leave my house.  Rather than just sit and think about what I could be doing…. I’ve been working on this dress. 

I brought it in tonight to finish it.  Tonight I finished the last 4 inches of the skirt and started the sleeves.  I’d originally thought to make the sleeves long but knit with Gaia it has such a nice drape & weight it will work well through summer too. left unsupervised in a yarn store 006

The pattern is “Tallulah Dress” by Suzanne William’s of “La Petite Krott”.  It’s very well written and easy to follow.  The colorway is another from Jenny of “Little Trunks Knits” called “Foxtrot”

Which leaves me with 2 left on the needles which are in the finishing stages….  Whew! 

Now to get everything listed to the Etsy Shop.

Stay warm out there!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment