Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Goodies In The Mail!

I had a very productive day, crazy busy & fun day but most importantly productive.  I ran all over the county finishing last minute shopping & came home worn out …ready to prop my feet up for a bit & have a fresh cup of coffee. And realized I forgot to check the mail.  So while a fresh pot was brewing I hoofed it down to the mail box…(cause I’m a sucker for Christmas cards, I just love them) anyways, the walk was more than worth it…look what I found! 

A sweet package of goodies from Corina of

Ayarina’s Button Shop!

I found her shop about a year ago & have been very satisfied with each and every purchase. I’ve gotten to the point I’ll just send her a photo of a colorway and say “I need buttons”…giving her the count and size needed & never been disappointed.

Now, if I can only remember which projects these go to or, if they were “just because they are so darn cute “ kinda purchase.

Button Mail! 001

There are a few things on the needles. ….

I’m not specifically working on customs until after the holiday but, when I find myself with a million and one things on the “to-do” list & need to settle my mind….I knit.  Maybe only a few rows but for me it’s calming.

So, this evening I started longies for Alix, smalls that are working up quickly.

They will match the SMSS Kimono I made a few days before she was born.

I should have them done in the morning & I’ll post photo’s of the set.

WIPS 001

Another test knit for Dakine Knits, stripped leggings with a skirty  The “leggings” portion is nearly done and I’ll start the skirt tomorrow afternoon.

WIPS 002.

And Larry was out of town on a business trip last night so I stayed up late knitting.  I’m not sure about you, but neither of us sleep well when the other isn’t there so, I though I’d start on family holiday knits……only when I looked at my mile long queue on Ravelry I couldn’t decide what to start.

  I ended up grabbing some stash yarn Micsknitz “Talia” and started

WIPS 003

what else Longies for the poor neglected Etsy shop! 

Time for me to toddle off to bed as tomorrow is another busy day.

Stay warm out there

Katie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment