Monday, December 19, 2011

BOKU Longies in the mail!

During the Black Friday/cyber Monday time frame I had a drawing for a free YYMN slot & the winner was Rachael.

She mailed me some yummy “BOKU” by Plymouth Yarns (Very similar to Noro)  I really like how the colors flowed.  I was working with multi skeins so I was able to match the colors pretty close for the legs.  The patterning changed right when I started the ruffle but I kinda like that…I hope Rachael does too.

Boku longies 008 There was just enough left to also knit a coordinating hat. The set has been lanolized and shipped this morning.

Also on the needles is “The Amanda Hat by Gina House” A custom knit using Shasta Daisy Knits “Hoot Owl” to coordinate with the custom “Bella’s Mitts” I made last week.

Boku longies 001

It’s much further along at this point than this photo shows.

I hope to have it in the mail tomorrow (Fingers crossed).

Stay warm out there!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment