Tuesday, March 13, 2012

“Moms Iris” Shrug and Bloomers

Iris bring back memories of my Mom’s gardens.  She seemed to always have purple Iris’ in her flowerbeds no matter where she lived…or where we traveled.  Iris’ still give me that warm  feeling of coming home and I now keep them in my own flowerbeds

Mom’s Iris’ Deep Lavender Shrug using the “Something Beautiful Shrug” from Dakine KnitsMom's Iris 002

With Matching bloomer/shorties using the Convertible Bloomers pattern by Carina SpencerMom's Iris 008

using an unnamed colorway (I call Mom’s Iris) on “Peace Fleece” 

Also listed is a small soaker using the remaining green

Forrest Floor Soakers 005

On the needles now is another pair of bloomers

Forrest Floor Soakers 006

and a test knit for Dakine Knits

Lollytre 001

I’ve been slow on posting but the knitting is rocking!

There will be a few other customs to post tomorrow

Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment