Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Waldorf Knitting

Three Tiered Doll Skirt by Deborah Minner & Butterfly Shrug for Dolls by Shannon Talbott

I’ve fallen in love with knitting these skirts and butterfly Shrugs.  

Talk about instant gratification!

The Butterfly Shrugs fit the 12-16 inch traditional waldorf doll,The skirts are 4.5-5 inches long & fit 15-18 inch doll

We have a few different sized Disney dolls I want to try them on also

My hand dyed Merino for the shrug and Cascade 220 for the skirt

Doll & Rain Barrel 010

Again my hand dyed BFL for the shrug and skirt with cascade 220 lime accent in the skirtDoll & Rain Barrel 006

Mosaic Moon “Spiced Cocoa” skirt and Cascade 220 embellished shrug (More on the back)

Spiced cocoo set 013

and a single skirt

Doll & Rain Barrel 013

I think I need to be a bit more gender balanced so there will be a few boys shorts and sweaters to come.

Stocking 28 March with Little Trunks Knits

No comments:

Post a Comment